Friday, October 21, 2022

 We've always heard that depression is caused by a chemical imbalance in the body, but I read an article stating it's the other way around--a person has chemical imbalance because that person is depressed.  I believe the latter to be true based on the book I read by Dr. Caroline Leaf, titled, Switch on Your Brain. It's a Great easy read....just as long as you read it slow; after a page or a paragraph, pause and go wash the dishes or the windows while pondering a statement. Seriously I love it!

I have always struggled with depression after I left the pure innocence of childhood and entered the threshold of bills and broken heart. Until 6 years ago when Jesus healed me. Well, the last 3 days I've been feeling low ---not depressed, just not up to par with the truth of what God said. God said: Jesus, His only son, died for us so we can have an abundant life. Abundant life means financial prosperity, physical/mental/emotional healing and when this body is ready to leave this earth, we will put on an incorruptible body and are guaranteed to live with him and not in hell. IF, we believe this truth and receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, we are eternally redeemed from the curse of hell. We all have eternal life, that's not the question, the question is where will we spend it? I am not going to hell, so 27 years ago, I made a reservation already through Christ. If you haven't, do it now.

No comments: