Friday, March 09, 2012

Complain now or forever hold your peace

As you can see, I have not blogged quite as often as I did. And that's because I am finally overworked and not paid. Everyday, I have to cook at least 2 meals for the kids, then I have been assigned to be the adviser to the 2 leaders heading the "Young Adults Ministry". And then there's my new obsession--my farm.

Anyway, whatever you're thinking, the deadline to file your complaint was yesterday. But I am licensed to complain 24/7 so you have to listen to mine. When I go to my farm, I have to take a jeepney to catch the boat up north, because am too broke for a taxi ride. It doesn't matter what time of day I ride the jeepney, it seems that all jeepney drivers and the passengers like the blasting sound of the radio. Or why has no one complained and get it stopped? I once asked the driver to tune it down or turn it off and he told me to go back to the hole where I came out of.
So why is it that wherever I go, Filipinos seem to not mind the blasting noise; whether at restaurants or other public places. They make me feel like I am the abnormal one whenever I complain about the noise.

Here's at 4 a.m. inside the jeepney. The jeepney is packed like sardines even the middle aisle is full, everyone's quiet and sleeping in their seats.

No comments: