Sunday, March 25, 2012

Imagine Life (with money and lots of it)

I am racing with time; the underwriter of my life insurance policy is betting that I won't die in the next 8 years (when my term policy expires)and I am betting that I would get my hands on their money even sooner. But then again, what would I do with that money? I'd be so dead to spend it.

This scenario played out in my head on what I'd do with that money.(if I didn't have to die to get it.) I'd want a vehicle for my place in the mountain; a nice pick up truck like those of farmers in California with a gun and rifle slung on my body and a dog following me, then I'd stop and pull out a cold beer from the back of my pick up and munch on some carabao cheese. Oh wait. This picture is more like an immigration border guard in the borders of Texas and Mexico. The only thing applicable to me are the carabao cheese and pick up truck. But since I can't spend my life insurance money yet, this is all I can afford---some Japanese lady's surplus.



<

No comments: