Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Today is my "lay like broccoli" day. After 2 days of  lunches and dinners, I felt like I don't need to see people for the next 7 years. So today I didn't do anything except eat and read and sleep and eat and sleep. Tomorrow I will go jogging because I have another lunch to go to and then another lunch on Friday. My friends were starting to write me off as their enemy because I haven't agreed to meet with them since I got back. So I am meeting them one by one this week and next week---and then all the rest of the time until the day I leave will be solely for the redneck.

I am excited to see my friends back in the islands but ohmylanta just thinking about the flight time kills me. I wish I can just ride my broom and get there in Concorde speed or better yet, I wish I can just be sedated for the duration of the flight time and wake up in my bed in Cebu. Oh well, it could be worse, I could be walking on air.

No comments: